'And Then A Blink...Its All Done.' - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
eyes are closed because the light is shining.
A new life begins while an old one ends.
The hands that cover the faces of the past now move away.
no one wants to start over.
there’s a reflection in the water, moving with every single breath.
Two hands hold on to each other, almost afraid to let go.
Not knowing how fast the world will pass by, too many lives go to waste.
And then a blink
it’s all done.
Comments about 'And Then A Blink...Its All Done.' by Desiree Whitamore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl