And This Is A Message To Kids From My Time - Poem by Ron Farmer
This tale of a man people adore
This man is found often in stores
This is a red devil in 20 in tens.
He comes in a river,
then the tale just begins.
He comes in a day, that starts with your friends.
A day where you trip from a stone then it ends.
He comes from a river that travels in shadows.
It came from the light but in the dark came the battles.
It started with men.
And ended with cattle.
Walk the same line. And we'll have the same spine.
And this is a message to kids from my time.
If you have no idea what this about.
Good for you. Seriously.
Comments about And This Is A Message To Kids From My Time by Ron Farmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl