Mask - Poem by Ron Farmer
If you have to ask, then at last I show.
What you thought you know, is just the mask for the show.
Another day, another play, any other
vision I have,
Another decsion from my lab.
If you don't understand yet
Theres more to my game
And the rules are set
if you know my name
Welcome to my grave.
Nothings here. But a man, and a slave.
Comments about Mask by Ron Farmer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl