Joseph James Breunig 3rd
And Yet His Hand. - Poem by Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Despite the trials of this earthly world
and the continued foolishness of men,
God wants His Principles completely unfurled -
For He loves His Children, while hating sin.
His anger is not turned away
and yet His Hand is outstretched still.
Our Salvation awaits its appointed day
with the meshing of our spirits to His Will.
As long as we continue to breathe,
there's Hope for us to loving cleave;
He's promised that His Spirit will never leave -
So open your heart now… and simply believe.
By Joseph J. Breunig 3rd, © All rights reserved.
Author/poet, Reaching Towards His Unbounded Glory
Comments about And Yet His Hand. by Joseph James Breunig 3rd
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye