Angelic Light - Poem by Naveed Akram
Spirited light touches us in hearts of light,
Our beauty plummets in front of them;
The gaze of distaste manicures our faces of light,
Gauze and metals will collect these rays.
Open us in wings, for lightness means pain,
As angels curve and swerve for our pleasure;
Behold their span and see how wonderful their dance,
For the divine heat is overwhelming us now.
Comments about Angelic Light by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl