Phelps Frederic Pond, Jr.
Annishell - Poem by Phelps Frederic Pond, Jr.
Leaving your armor your tresses your grief
Grief for the farmer a dollarless seed
Leasing and borrow an acre to feed
Leaf to a farmer the falling to heed
Grief for the farmer an acre to feed
Leach on your armor I trespass your seed
Comments about Annishell by Phelps Frederic Pond, Jr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl