Another Day - Poem by Hamilton Macrae
To stretch and breathe this air.
To see my limbs move.
To walk upon this earth again.
To reach out and touch my kids.
To see them smiling back at me.
To hear their voices loud and clear.
To look up and see the sky.
To feel the cold.
To watch the trees move in the wind.
To get it right this time.
To say the things I truly feel.
To be who I really want to be.
To heal the pain.
To start again.
Thanks for another day.
Comments about Another Day by Hamilton Macrae
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl