Another Journey - Poem by Satish Verma
It was the hiatus
that underlying silence
of which I was hearing the voices.
There was nothing left to be said.
I wanted to levitate in void
to unlearn what I understood.
Why the distance interpolates
between the guilt and acceptance?
Leaves are falling in different colors.
Time avenges, burns the grass,
the lips, the retina,
the black walls and white numbers.
Inner peace will return
On the ashes of fallen trees.
Life will resume another journey.
Comments about Another Journey by Satish Verma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye