s./j. goldner Poems
- 21 And Rising my words fill in blank memories, while images...
- April Music I'd like to spend April, sitting on a hill, ...
- Bird Girl Some say I may just be Stretching my wings. “Oh ...
- A Rose In Birth I'm a disgrace to the life I lived as a ...
- Assed Out When you put your ass into a poem People know ...
- 3: 17 Am: I Have Just Realized These poems have come Without...
- Autumn Gust The artist is the artist is the lover is the ...
how you compose what you organize is where the art comes in.
What lasts is the
interpretation of beauty
and not beauty itself
Unhinged and uncanny
poetic and prolific
blindsighted by inhibition
curtailed by ambition.
Trailing her dissolving glory over each hard-won barricade -
Only to fade anew..
I never saw a wild thing,
Sorry for itself.
A small bird will dropp dead from a bough,
Without ever having felt sorry for itself.
- D.H. Lawrence
I know something now
About subject, object, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
21 And Rising
my words fill in blank memories,
while images of you stay fresh like ocean air—
weaved in my soul like the braids of my hair.
an addict of wrong addictions,
but so sweet is the taste
until you discover—life comes un-laced.
twenty-one and rising:
you were the only love I didn't borrow
kiss me now for I know of no tomorrow.
lost souls are but shooting stars;
I wish I may, I wish I might—
with two black freckles turned to the night.
two decades plus one
and to be a lover was my only care,
when in fact, it's the impossible I ...