Aphrodite - Poem by Richard Roberts
Oh what a joy
it would be
for me to see
Aphrodite in her nightie.
But, I think I would frown
if she woe her nightgown,
oh, what the heck.
Is it open at the neck?
Comments about Aphrodite by Richard Roberts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: joy
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl