Armor Is Off - Poem by Desiree Whitamore
i feel so guilty
god! my stomach is churning
i'm letting other people down
standing still while the earth is turning
i'm giving up
i'm backing down
my heart is torn
and you're not around
why did i do this?
i can't make it on my own
i'm crazy scared of all this mess
but i'm always alone.
its not fair
that you can't be here
to guide me through my darkest days
my armor is off, i think i've been shot
but after all ii'm supposed to be this way.
Comments about Armor Is Off by Desiree Whitamore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl