Arrow & Oak Tree - Poem by vijay gupta
Arrow & oak tree
“I shot an arrow in the universe but where it goes I don’t know later
I found it in an oak tree.”
Sir long fallow,
An English poet.
Scenario of the world has been changed now.
I also shot an arrow in the universe.
But when I try to find it both the arrow and the oak tree was disappeared due to the cruelty made by the human society.
Comments about Arrow & Oak Tree by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl