vijay gupta Poems
- Am I Insane? Am I insane? They were eating, drinking and ...
- Street Children Street children Ask from such a person Who ...
- “bound To Work” “Bound to work” She was ailing with ...
- Arrogant Words Arrogant words I have passed enough time in ...
- Asking Death Asking death Your heart is broken up now. You ...
- Little Bird Save Me My egg, beautiful egg, The bird was ...
- Partition Of India In 1947 Wa... Partition of India in ...
i am Vijay Kumar Gupta fifty seven yrs old, M.A (economics) & passed L.L.B, a businessman worked in student moments & labour moments in U.P.wrote two hundreds Hindi & English poems. My poems mainly published in danic prabhat & other magazines also. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about vijay gupta
Am I Insane?
Am I insane?
They were eating, drinking and dancing on the floor.
Unfortunately I was there.
A newspaper having horrible news was in my hand.
“Some hungry men snatched the lunch of some formers.”
It was very sad news for total human society.
People on the floor were happy and in cheer.
They have no botheration by this news at that time.
Were they ignorant?
Were they innocent?
There was sufficient delicious food on every table.
Wine, meat was in affluent.
I try to pick up some eatable items.
At that moment the faces of hungry men comes in my ...