Arrogant Words - Poem by vijay gupta
I have passed enough time in the shadow of arrows.
They hurt me
but I am alive.
They only hurt my body
not to my soul.
Once an arrow of the words hit me
It hit my heart and soul both.
I can never forget it.
I believe that I will die with the pain given by this arrow.
This arrow of words was shot
by my beloved-one not by my enemy.
So I realize that think
twice before shooting the arrows of the words.
(From diary of a soldier)
Comments about Arrogant Words by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl