Art - Poem by Liam H.Ho
The burst of life in one's imagination
and the inspiration of one's desires.
Life without colour,
is like the earth without a sun.
On the brightest days of sunshine
and the darkest days of night
Art itself is a single star,
in the empty blackened sky.
Art is a heart that is always beating,
bursting full of joy and love.
Bleeding away its sorrow and pain
and welcoming the ones it loves.
From the first lines of a child,
To the masterpiece of a man.
Art is art.
Art is not what we see with our eyes
but what we see from our heart.
Comments about Art by Liam H.Ho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl