Art - Poem by Riley Choma
It's you and all of the people you've met, and the memories that reflect in your smile.
It's 1000 beautiful moments, and 100 entirely unique people.
It's the thoughts in your mind that no one else knows, and the fear quivering on your lips.
It's the ache you hold deep in your heart, and the pain that reflects in your eyes.
It's 10 words in a line, and 8 shades of blue on paper.
It's the beauty you paint upon your face, and so many expressions.
It's not just a line, or a picture, but rather an art.
Comments about Art by Riley Choma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl