I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
As Life Proceed With Blessings - Poem by I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
Why did I love?
now why I hate?
the vast resist of life;
forever repute on me,
I want to return,
to a life with so many challenges,
and new adventures.
But, responsibility wipes out my emotions
As life proceed with blessings.
Comments about As Life Proceed With Blessings by I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda