I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
I And Desert - Poem by I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
I have chased and,
beyond myself and others;
my thirsty heart is still dreaming,
I try to reunite my soul;
but my orphaned mind still wandered.
Thirsty sands dreams;
the ocean embraces,
reflecting to many moments;
alone in the deep hot.
We are each like wandering;
beyond ourself, nothing;
until we found the love;
ceased on chasing all…..
Comments about I And Desert by I.P. GOPIKRISHNAN PISHARODY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl