Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
As We Step From Here - Poem by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
God grants us with the ability to learn from our mistake, to make steps in this life that will make footprints in our sand of life.
This is the way he lets you know that you are free to choices the life you live, but make sure that you can stand the worse of time as well as the best.
God keeps us warm and safe if we stay within his loving grace, now if you choice to go a stray then you might just have a hell of a price to pay.
So keep in mind of his plane for this is not the promise land, He'll come for you if you believe that his son dead for you and me.
Comments about As We Step From Here by Kimbaline Navas (she who waits)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl