As White As Snow... - Poem by Lance Carthen
Bloodlust in the shadows.
Eyes as white as snow.
The wind sings hymes of sorrow.
Depression from the moons eerie glow.
It waits in the darkest alley.
Waiting...we are its prey.
Cold and calculating is this handsome killer.
Fullfilling his work by the break of day.
Leaving behind only one sign of his existance.
Two puncture holes on an unfortunates jugular vein.
The sunrise sets in.
It vanishes with no trace.
A slave to darkness.
Never to see the light of the day.
With the disapearance of the sun.
The moon begins to rise.
It awakes from its silence.
Opening its two eyes...
As white as snow....
Comments about As White As Snow... by Lance Carthen
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl