Lance Carthen Poems
- Mothers Day Happy Mother's Day. For it comes but once a ...
- Dirty Secrets Lust Pockets Tequila breath, death, sex, your ...
- My Suicide As I walked over a hill in my dream... a ...
- Amanda's Song Amanda... Down in the well.
- Death, Lust And Promising Smil... I wish I could have seen ...
- Sweet Wet Embrace Beautifuly designed, Passions defined, ...
- A Face In The Clouds What is the answer to life... A ...
As a baby I was told I cried alot. As a child they had a medication for every one of my emotions. As a teen I experimented with everything were told not to experiment with. As an adult I am the lead singer of the heavy metal band named Detacht. As for my future, fate is the only thing inevitable. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lance Carthen
Happy Mother's Day.
For it comes but once a year.
To a mother who loved her children.
Who held them close and dear.
To the one who gave birth.
Wiped our butts for years.
Best mother on this earth.
We found comfort when you were near.
Held our hands across out street.
Taught us right and wrong.
Endless love as far as the eye could see.
Greeted us when we came home.
A million poems dont amount to how much you really deserve.
When GOD made you he needed something special for his earth.
I see a rose in a pasture of cactus.
It reminds me so of you.