Aspirations - Poem by Sumita Jetley
do you see in my eyes?
that is not see-able?
even to me,
Poet's Notes about The Poem
And that is all, is all about all.
Comments about Aspirations by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl