Kyle Shield Laster
At Least You're At Her Door. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
It's hard to teach a love your love.
One rock can't roll another.
Fate not time's the one device
That can soften, but not cut Her.
Now wait, you, patiently forever
And never ask for more.
Life might drown your knocking out,
But at least you're at Her door.
Comments about At Least You're At Her Door. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda