Kyle Shield Laster
A Happy Pair. - Poem by Kyle Shield Laster
I will love again; I will.
Not a soul is safe.
I'll throw my heart unto the world:
I'll share it for I've faith.
Shall I need to paint it red;
It will be fresh and fair:
My hands will bleed from washing it.
There will be a happy pair!
Comments about A Happy Pair. by Kyle Shield Laster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl