delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Attribution - Poem by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
who provides a playground in which beloved animals and their people reunite.....whole, sound and afflicted only with joy.....a vision I embrace, if not fully believe.....
who provides the sanctioning of and motivation for forces sent to conquer and subjugate the others...to milk them of their birthrights....that I have seen, as has every human, from every perspective....
are our gods as flawed as we are/are we as flawed as they are...
invention, a finer line...a practice, imperfect
Topic(s) of this poem: logic
Comments about Attribution by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda