Autumn - Poem by vijay gupta
Autumn has come.
It is good and mild weather,
neither so hot nor so cold.
Old leaves are coming down on the earth.
The tree without leaves is looking like
an old man having no desire.
This tree will be full of beautiful green leaves
after some time.
It will look like a young man full of energy and ambitions.
Comments about Autumn by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl