Babel - Poem by Naveed Akram
A babel grabbed by understanding
Concentrates us in wrong, the full worm;
One amazement convenes to astound
As they occur, we consider the old regime.
A stagnant body of thought reconvenes
Trying, and bereavement is an old book.
The lactation strongly grows on you,
This is materialism in the world
When the spirit curves into your own.
A strong tennis is played by the cricketers,
One sport can rule the other a whim.
Comments about Babel by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl