Baby Hold My Hand - Poem by robin king
Baby hold my hand and let being our life with each other(come on baby) take my hand'.Baby hold my hand come take me til the end of time.We seen the beginning now take me to the end.Baby pls hold my hand.
Comments about Baby Hold My Hand by robin king
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl