Follow Me To Heavn - Poem by robin king
Dont let this time end pls dont go.
So follow me to heavn.come let go.
You already lost me once pls dont's
Don't lose me again ı've been alone
İn heavn for lone time now.It took a me
Me so long to find you so pls take my
Hand and follow me to heavn. I'll love you
To the end of time. You say your not ready
But when you are tell me when.
And together in heavn were spend forever! ! !
Comments about Follow Me To Heavn by robin king
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl