Back Again (Song On Detacht Album) - Poem by Lance Carthen
Win to lose
Lose to win
Got knocked down
Im back again
Its gets so hard Im on my knees
Lifes been great kill me please
Ive clawed my way through thick and think
Broken my soul Im back again
It gets so hard to never know
To walk away so very slow
It gets so hard
So hard to try
To lay in bed just wondering why
Why do I live?
Why must I stay?
Why do you run so far away?
No one needs you more than me
But I cant change so let it be
Comments about Back Again (Song On Detacht Album) by Lance Carthen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl