Bad And Good - Poem by Atef Ayadi
There is no such thing called
Bad people or
People are wonderful,
And mirrors to watch oneself through.
Do you think,
Do you feel, and
Did you ever heard
There is bad tree,
bad forest, or
bad prairie, or
bad cow, or
People are people;
You can not change, judge, or remove them.
Listen to them, and
You learn the many stories
Of this beautiful universe.
Comments about Bad And Good by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl