delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Bare To The Left - Poem by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
higher than a weathered balloonist
clambering into the pit
to get a hosing-down
and no, no more fried baloney
there's cicadas in it, don't ya know? .
my poodle has stripes
but I'll bet yours is polka-dotted
am I right?
bring him along next time
we can meet up at the cloister and take it from there
Comments about Bare To The Left by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl