Bath Time - Poem by Alexa Greenwood
They unstaple me,
Share the pain, though
They do not feel it.
Other parts are sheer jet black,
Their day will come.
The steel is cold to touch,
Full of holes. They
Warm me with their tenderness,
I'm all wrapped up,
My bed is waiting.
Comments about Bath Time by Alexa Greenwood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda