Silence - Poem by Alexa Greenwood
Soft limpid tears,
Subtle beyond imagination,
No shield could withstand them.
The heart is pierced,
Precious juices flowing, leaving.
Can't tend the wound.
Now cold and dark,
Like timeless space,
It seeps no more.
Silence is a lie!
Comments about Silence by Alexa Greenwood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda