Be In This Moment - Poem by Kingshuk Chakraborty
This is what you have, this very moment.
Do not look back.
What would you do with them?
Those glittering moments may just blind you.
You may just sink into the darkness of misery.
Your future, you may plan
Why would you move in there now?
It may be there, even may not be.
Before this moment goes out of hand
Before it is called a history,
You be in this moment,
In this very moment
And make the best out of it
If you can.
Comments about Be In This Moment by Kingshuk Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl