see fee lee
Be My One - Poem by see fee lee
Hi, Darling, honey, Bebe, sweetheart
and I call you with any sweet word.
You are in my dream, my life, my love,
my heart and in me forever.
We've been tangy.
At each other, all the time,
in second, in minute, in hour,
in day and night.
In week in month and year
the feeling strong and touch
with silent word,
and will never go away.
Be my one,
Darling, honey, Bebe, sweetheart.
Comments about Be My One by see fee lee
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl