see fee lee
Brother And Sister - Poem by see fee lee
Why we call each other
Brother and sister?
Why Brother call you Sister?
Why Sister call you brother?
Why Brother call me Brother?
Why Sister call me Brother?
That i want to know?
Don't you belief we know each other
in the PORMORTAL LIFE
and know we meet again,
in Human form
We meet again in the
Father and Son
There we will never be apart again
Comments about Brother And Sister by see fee lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl