Be My Valentine - Poem by Izbella Omelon
You are in my mind..
Take it off every time..
Count from one to nine...
And be my Valentine...
Comments about Be My Valentine by Izbella Omelon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Poem Edited: Wednesday, October 5, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda