I'M Here - Poem by Izbella Omelon
I'm standing here..
You came near and..
Left me with tears..
There's no one to cheer..
I only recieved your gift 'fears'..
And i still waiting you, my dear...
Comments about I'M Here by Izbella Omelon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl