Beat - Poem by Princess Mcgee
Give me a beat
Give me a rhythm
That makes me feel alive and moving.
Give me history and Purpose
Dignity and knowledge
Give me that story of my ancestors
Give me there strength and struggle.
Give me step
Give me a beat!
Comments about Beat by Princess Mcgee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl