F.L. Racca Sr.
Being In The Rain - Poem by F.L. Racca Sr.
We stood there face to face as the rain came down.
I looked at you with your eyes of luscious brown.
You shivered from it being cold, windy, and wet,
I shivered from the excitement of your love I wouldn’t forget.
You looked as though you were a beautiful morning dove.
I knew your love was in my heart from above.
You hoped and prayed we would never be apart.
I smiled when you raised your head as I knew I had your heart.
You smiled because you knew we were in just the right place.
I knew it was only the will of God’s grace.
Others thought we were truly insane.
For we knew of our love from being in the rain.
Comments about Being In The Rain by F.L. Racca Sr.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl