Being Let Down - Poem by Carrie Salazar
You were supposed to be there,
You we supposed to take care of me,
You were supposed to make me feel safe.
I was supposed to count on you,
I was supposed to believe you,
I was supposed to have trust and faith in you.
Instead I you were never there,
You never took care of me,
You never made me feel like I was safe.
I always counted on you,
Then you failed me,
I always believe you,
But they were all lies,
I had trust and faith in you,
And you let me down..
I needed you,
But I don’t trust you,
So I don’t need you anymore,
Comments about Being Let Down by Carrie Salazar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda