Berlin Code 33 - Poem by Chris Lane
I knew it was coming
I just didn't know when
An open line direct to Berlin.
Worcestershire Trudi -
She had told me, Your code
One time in early September.
Suddenly - while practicing patiently
Some stunning surprise!
You reached me
Like a whisper thorougout eternity.
Your presence is everywhere.
Louder and clearer closer and dearer You are.
Comments about Berlin Code 33 by Chris Lane
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl