Margaret Alice Poems
- Love’s Beautiful & Love Untain...
- Dancing On Tables Going to the office in school uniform – ...
- A Lovely Lavender Day Purple, everything purple, purple the...
- Billy Goats Gruff My Dad in a brusque voice said those ...
- I Have Three Passions I have three passions: the sun and ...
- Never Entrust A Confidence To ...
- Reading - Favourite Hobby Read the newspaper today, great ...
30 July 2009: Will you, won't you, will you, won't you, will you, won't you - join the dance? - I am sitting in my study – all surprised – PoemHunter actually accepted my Bio Update – How wonderful, how weird is that? ? ? ? ? ? ?
11 June 2009: In my freedom to decide how I want to feel, I started reading “No Time At All” by Susan Sallis, Corgi Books 1994, and happily relinquished control to the author and her mesmerising story. I boy in a wheelchair, a grandfather with a love for trains, a ghost train running on the old ghostly railway tracks passing through the bungalow where two brothers are staying, an embittered old man who has been blamed for the death of three of his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Love’s Beautiful & Love Untainted & Love Unassuming Mck & Love A Scorpion & Needs
I was scared of love -
love was a slap in the face
when I did something wrong
and it got to mom
love is a chase and breaking
my favourite stuff
When parents gave love
they spiced it with hate
when friends gave love
they set conditions and rules
when you love me
is it duty-free -
what is the dividends?
You reminded me how
I completely withdrew
from all forms of life
and lived in a book
so much so that closing the book
stopped me breathing and being
only words on paper
words in a ...