Berry Smoothie - Poem by Marilyn Lott
Her given name is Berry Smoothie
Her color just says it all
I found her with many others
She'll be short, yes not too tall.
Her bells will start to grow soon
They'll be developed so perfectly
Oh, I love everything about
My Cora Bell named Berry Smoothie.
Comments about Berry Smoothie by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda