Big Dreams - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
Our desire to say more grows bigger
And what to say about it,
Except that saying is not always about saying,
Growing is not always about growing.
A big desire is not enough
To meet the expectations of lost dreams.
Comments about Big Dreams by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl