Big Fish, Small Pond - Poem by Laurence Overmire
The corporation got so big
Swallowing little corporation
After little corporation
It finally swallowed—Itself.
The destruction was so vast
So completely global
It was impossible to figure out
Who to blame.
(Previously published in ZZZ Zyne, XXXI, April '01)
Comments about Big Fish, Small Pond by Laurence Overmire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl