Billionaire And Brinks Truck - Poem by Saiom Shriver
The billionaire dreamt he
was killed by a hit and run
driver of a Brinks truck.
He awoke in a cold sweat.
At dawn he began by righteous
investments and giving
to change for the better his luck.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
cash and securities from one point to another.
Comments about Billionaire And Brinks Truck by Saiom Shriver
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl