Saiom Shriver Poems
- King Of All Coats Of Many Colo... The sun pinks trees of ...
- Steve Jobs What are the jobs of apple trees? To breathe ...
- My Sister My sister: helicopter rescue carrier floating in ...
- Budapest More and more in holy Budapest they see like the ...
- Green Eggs And Green Ham It's wise to avoid green eggs and ...
- Drag Racing
Thank you very much that your eyelight ignites these poems into life. I have tried to walk on water and failed. These poems are coming to you from the bottom of the pond!
Thoughts are like birds entering and leaving the belltowers of our minds. We are not the origin of these Godgifts.
Both of my parents were gifted poets. However because of lives of self ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It snows at sea. Quiet falls in flakes. Melting designs...Saiom Shriver
leave form for All''
''You are the nectar, the hummingbird, the clover. You are the bloom, the bee, the OerHoverer. You are the child, the bond and the mother. You are the Love, the Beloved, the Lover.''Saiom Shriver
''How do the words of the Peaceful Master become the tirades of warmonger pastors?''Saiom Shriver
''Japanese beetles, unheralded seamstresses, sew eyelets in the rose and stitch lilacs to lilace''Saiom Shriver
''''The sea: rocking cradle of the world.. sunset stairway to the stars..only by greatmasters trod... only written on by God.''''Saiom Shriver