Edward Kofi Louis
Bird Of Paradise - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Watching you up there!
Lying on my bed of roses,
Oh! Bird of Paradise! !
Beautiful as you are,
With the songs of love;
However, the future is ahead of us! Not behind us.
Comments about Bird Of Paradise by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda